Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gray Day

Good morning. I am still here, as they say. Still sitting still.


This week I have been stealing sits. Stealing, naturally, has quite a different quality than my weekend sneaky sitting. My DH is traveling for work all week so I am on my own with our DD's. My sits have been short, stolen moments to literally catch my breath, check in on the inside, and hop up to keep things moving steadily along. Not quite as satisfying, and yet probably more essential than any regular sitting day, the practice has gotten away from me a bit.


I notice a full, unattended sensation in my heart and I am aware that a long sit is probably just what the doctor ordered. I am off to see how I might make space for such a sit . . . I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment