Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Get By With a Little Help . . .

What a glorious Spring sit this morning! I am grateful to welcome Spring in this way. The warm sun is beginning to heat the day, yet I deeply enjoy the cool morning breeze. I sat in the middle of my circle rug and did some reading in the I Ching before growing still and quiet.


I am reminded this morning that in order to create a harmonious and peaceful life, we must welcome help. When change comes, we invite help to receive it. When life is a mess, we invite help to create order. At every twist and turn, I am reminded that Help will come. We only have to ask for it. And we are not intended to do the work of life all alone. We can ask for help. Help will come.


And with this simple reminder to receive the help that is coming my way, even in this moment, I celebrate that Spring has indeed sprung!

No comments:

Post a Comment